Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Osprey numbers continue to rise...

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything here and I apologize. I hope I don't loose any followers because of my inability to publish posts on a routine basis. As you can tell I've been busy! Not only with my work on the NJ Osprey Project, but also with conserving terrapins in the Little Egg Harbor/Great Bay area and restoring wildlife habitat around coastal NJ. Not to keep making more excuses but I also had another child (Reed Alexander) arrive 12 weeks ago, so when I tell you I've been busy, I've been busy! I'll be posting more detailed information about the results of this year's Osprey survey I begin tabulating data. 
A male osprey stands guard at his nest site on Barnegat Bay. © Ben Wurst

If you would like to follow more of my work and you're on Facebook, visit:  http://www.facebook.com/njospreyproject

No comments: