Monday, July 30, 2012

Phasing out NJOP blog

I've really struggled to keep this blog up-to-date. When I started this blog I didn't have kids, own my own business, or write for any other blogs... Now I just don't have the extra time to sit and write posts on here. I apologize for this and want to let you know that you can still find my posts on Conserve Wildlife Foundation's blog and on Facebook on both CWF's page and my New Jersey Osprey Project page

Both FB pages have much more of a user generated content experience, which I think is awesome. Fans and other osprey lovers can post photos for a more social experience. I will keep this blog up until the end of year since it still does have some interesting content. Thank you all for visiting this site and supporting the recovery of ospreys in New Jersey.

Here is a female as she dived bomb me while I was banding her young
at a nest in Island Beach State Park in June.  ©  Ben Wurst

No comments: