Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gearing Up for Fall Installations

Ben Wurst and Jeff Wettstein take a break from building platforms in 2007.


I've managed to raise some funding to place additional platforms this fall. Personally I think that this is the best time to install them. The water is warm, ospreys are still around, and the weather is quite calm. In the next month I'm going to be installing a few platforms near Little Egg Harbor with help from the Beach Nesting Bird staff to give them a break from their regular duties. Soon after I'll need some help constructing a few more platforms in New Gretna for installation in other areas (one in Lavallette and a few more on Little Egg Bay). Stay tuned for more information....

1 comment:

Greg Molyneux said...

If the platform construction happens on a weekend, I should be able to help out.